At Culture of Cycling we operate an Every Day Fair Pricing policy – but what does that mean?
Well, at its most basic, it means that at Culture of Cycling we offer genuinely competitive prices across our range of products, to all of our customers, every day of the year – not just at sale times or on one or two promotional items.
It means that we offer the same great prices to every customer – no haggling, no having to prove that you belong to an approved society in order to get a few percent off. We have one set of prices – our best prices – in store for everyone. Every day.
We don’t promise to be the very cheapest on every item. It is important to compare what we actually sell vs what some online discount outlets supply. Virtually every bike we sell is personalised in some way – it is not just simply supplied in the form that it left the factory. It is adjusted to fit your needs (e.g. size changes to components, different gear ratios, different width tyres or saddle etc), or tailored with different or unique parts of your choosing, or customised in full.
And every single bike is stripped down, tuned and optimised for safe, reliable and high performance riding – and with every aspect meeting warranty protection requirements. It is NEVER just shipped in the state it left the factory!
So, when comparing prices for fully tuned and personalised products we believe we are day-in-day-out one of the best value bike store in Australia…and not just at sale time…
And we are honest with our prices – some things Culture of Cycling WON’T do:
- Sell grey imports at knock down prices, but with no warranty.
- Advertise give-away prices on items we don’t actually stock – or only have in sizes or colours no-one wants.
- Discount last year’s model and “forget” to tell you the differences with the current model
- Use one or two eye catching offers to create the impression of low prices all round
- Claim to be offering big price reductions against prices we never offered in the first place. We may tell you the RRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) and compare it with our price – but never that it is being offered at “20% off” unless we have previously sold it at the higher price.
- Label a product with its RRP and then offer you a great deal or on the spot discount if pressed. We will label every item with our genuine best price from the start.
Who needs the stress of haggling and wondering if you really did get the best price? At Culture of Cycling that is one stress you can forget. The bottom line is that our prices are highly competitive and genuine. For everyone. Every day.